SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Warm Wishes Quilt Pattern

I have been working on this super easy quilt pattern that is called "Warm Wishes". It makes a fast donation quilt. My quilt guild showed a demo on this recently at one of our meetings.
I was so eager to make one I went to Joann's Fabrics that week & picked up some fabric to do one. My plan is to give this to my MIL. In this pic to the left my blocks are sewn together in rows but my rows are not sewn together yet.

Just love the fabric in this. You can find the pattern at www.quiltmaker.com/patterns/details.html?idx=5215

There is a pattern in baby size and one with twin and full size, but you can make this any size you want.

I hope you try this easy, super fast pattern.

I will be making one for our guild for donation.

I am sure I didn't have to go buy fabric for this project but oh well. If you look in my sewing room you can see I have tons of fabric. I am lucky my hubby never says anything about my supply. LOLOLOL

Until next time,
Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa!
    Of course....your quilt is gorgeous!!!
    When can I have lessons??
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very pretty colors! Your MIL is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I just finished a baby quilt using the same pattern

    ReplyDelete