SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MY OTHER CRAFT



Since about 1990 I started to do ceramics at the rec. center. That was a outlet for me to go talk to adults and not just listening to my children. My hubby would watch the kids and I would practically run out the door to escape. They had good quality time with their dad and had time to get my sanity back. Here is a pic of the latest things I have painted. I enjoy doing outdoors items. You can have only so many nic-nacks in your house that you don't want to dust. This way I let the outside rain do the cleaning. Even though my kids are all grown I still enjoy doing this art.

We are getting ready to go camping this sunday, I just love the outdoors.


TERESA

2 comments:

  1. Your ceramics look great! I love the faces. They are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete