SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

My African Violet


My husband got me this African violet plant from a couple that grow these very well and have won many champion ribbons for them. They had showed him how to water it with a piece of yarn coiled in the bottom of the flower pot with a tail hanging out of one of the bottom holes which then the yarn goes in to a bowl with a lid with a hole in it. It waters it's self which is just great.

Here is a pic of it .

My luck in growing these flowers before were always short lived. Hopefully not anymore.

I have been painting our downstairs bathroom which has not ever had any thing done to it since we have lived in our house since 1987. It had wallpaper that I stripped, and is being replaced with paint. We had put in new flooring, toilet, sink w/cabinet and shower knobs and head. It sure looks more updated now. Well I need to get back started on the bathroom again.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment