SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

MY NEWEST PROJECT

This what I have been working on. I had this Eeyore fleece and didn't want to do a double layered tied blanket so looking on the good ole' internet I came across a You Tube video on crocheting edge of fleece with yarn. You have to have a special rotary cutter blade to make the tiny hole for you to crochet in. (Skip Stitch Blade) You crochet your foundation row with single crochets
And then I did a shell pattern for my second row. It really looks good. I used a J hook for the foundation row and a H hook for the shells.
I have a couple more pieces of fleece I will be doing this too. You should try this it is very easy.

Teresa :)



1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Teresa!! Not sure it would be "easy" for me, though!
    Glad to "see" you..I've missed you!
    A.

    ReplyDelete