SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

SEW YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where's Spring?

What a rainy, icy not so spring day. I thought it was Spring. But I do live in Kansas. It is too bad the weather is so crazy with the ice. I hope it does not ruin all the little buds of the new growth that is coming up. Especially my Clematis's that seems to do being great until today.
I have received back the baby quilt I have been doing for my grand baby that will be here soon. I just love my pro long arm quilter that I usually use, she is so talented.(thanks Theresa :D) I am going to square it up this weekend and sew on the binding, since there will be no yard work this weekend. (due to weather) Well I need to go tend to the laundry and get started squaring.

Happy Quilting, Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment